Aquilegia in bloom in Cavan B&B Garden
There are so many different colours and shapes in the Aquilegia flower family….hard to pick a favorite one.
Tags: Aquilegia flowers
About lakeavenuehouseWelcome to Lake Avenue House, we provide bed and breakfast and self catering in the County Cavan's Lakelands.
Latest Posts, What’s New
- Aquilegia in bloom in Cavan B&B Garden
- Breffni Vintage Club Run May 2013
- Irish Summer 2012…What we did
- Bawnboy Looped Walk, Co. Cavan
- Opening of Bawnboy Walk, Co. Cavan 2012
- Heritage Week August 2012…..Events in Bawnboy, Co. Cavan
- Cavan Canoe Centre and Cavan Canoe Club, Butlers Bridge, Cavan
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Jampa Ling Tibetan Buddhist Centre, Bawnboy, Co. Cavan Events Summer 2012
2011 Fleadh Cheoil B&B Ballinamore Ballyconnell Ballyconnell Canal Walk Ballyhugh Arts & Cultural Centre Banana fudge muffins Bawnboy Bawnboy's Festival Week Bawnboy Festival Bear Essentials bed and breakfast Belturbet bluebell Brown bread brown trout Buddhist Centre Buddhist Centre Cavan Buttercups Cavan Cavan Folklore Cavan Walks Chocolate Cake Co. Cavan Co. Leitrim Cosmic Cuilcagh County Cavan County Cavan Fleadh Cheoil County Fermanagh County Leitrim Craft Cuilcagh Festival Cuilcagh Mountains Cuilcagh Walks Enniskillen fish Fleadh Cheoil gardens in Ireland Geopark Hedgehog Ireland Irish music Irish Soda Brown Bread Jampa Ling Jampa Ling Buddhist Centre Jampa Ling Buddist Centre Lake Avenue House Lake Avenue House B&B Lemon Cake Meditation primrose rainbow trout Recipe Rhubarb Crumble Slieve Russell Hotel snowdrops Solas Art Gallery St. Mogue St. Mogue's Book St. Mogue's Island St. Patrick St. Patrick's Day St Peter's Church Swanlinbar Templeport Templeport Lake Templeport St. Aidan’s G.F.C. The Marble Arch Caves Gobal Geopark the Shannon Pot things to do in Cavan Ven. Rinpoche Violets walking Ireland wildflowers wild flowers